Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Life is Great


I find that life is generally boring, interrupted by moments of exciting events. I have also found that changing your perception of what is exciting can make life fun all the time. Enjoying life means being happy and it is up to each of us to cause this happiness in our lives.

Happiness is essential to a good life and while we have to do things to cause this happiness, sometimes happy things just happen. To avoid much more use of the word happy, I am talking about Jaime.

To shortly brief the world, I have known Jaime for about a year. Last fall we met in a class we took, Discipleship training. Starting earlier this year we would go on dates, not very often though. I can remember nearly every time I would have some hope that something could happen. Nothing ever did.

Beginning this fall, by chance, Jaime and myself ended up moving pretty close together, thus spending more time together, going to church together, etc... Something happened and we began to see each other through different eyes.

We have been dating for a bit and it has been great! Jaime is a happy person who shows great spirit, leadership, care, and much more and much greatness. One of the greatest things I like about Jaime is my feeling comfortable and relaxed around her, I feel like I can entirely be me, she's becoming, if she hasn't already become, my best friend!

I chose this picture... cause its funny.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wahoo, Matteo!! That is great! She sounds just lovely... I'm sure she's just wonderful if she's caught your eye! Keep us posted!

Sarah said...

Aw, great post! I'm glad you're happy! :)

Ben McMurry said...

Precious!

Donna said...

Ahhh...that sounds a lot like the happiness you had as a child. How special!!!! You go Matthew!!!

Donna said...

oh ya'll look cute! I hope things work out for the best! She seems like a catch!!

Ps. Does she have any idea about this blog? because that could be potentially awkward, yes? haha love you

Bec said...

oh ps. matthew that last comment by donna was actually me becca i didn't realize I was on her name....

Bekah said...

That is so cute, I wish that I was as lucky...but guess what? I get to live with her ahahahahaha