Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving Blogs

Hey Everyone, It is time for a change! As Jaime and I are soon to be married we have started a new blog! http://mcmurrypower.blogspot.com Check it out, it will be full of totally radical stories and news so you can get the inside scoop!

So their is some good news bad news. Well it may only be bad news for some people, well maybe not bad news but just I don't care news. This blog will remain active! The topic will change though. It will be my techie blog. I know it doesn't have a slick name or nothing, but I think my name is slick enough for it!

So here I will post all sorts of technical things. Somethings will be really high tech and low level for the developer end and somethings will be really useful high level things, like how to make Word do cool tricks like a back flip or something.

The reason I am doing this is one, to help me remember the things I learn, and to share it with everyone else. This blog is indexed on google so everyone will be able to find it!

Cool beans Jim!

Don't forget to subscribe/follow/link to our new blog at http://mcmurrypower.blogspot.com

No comments: