Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yogurt Life!


You know, I used to really hate yogurt. Now I like it.

Mark Midgley and myself have been exploring yogurt smoothies. If that is the right name. I have discovered the joy of yogurt on my pallet and it is quiet delightful. Why did I choose this as a blog entry?

First read up on yogurt a little bit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogurt#History You will find it very intriguing.

Caught up? Good. So that is a purpose of this post, but also. Not much happens in my life as of the last few days, and a change of hate toward yogurt to a great liking to yogurt is worth making note. Yogurt is great, though I have not ventured out into all the flavors and am safely sitting with the strawberry blend, it is a great moment anytime it is in my mouth.
Go Yogurt!

-Maximum Power

1 comment:

Ben McMurry said...

Try using it instead of milk in cereal. It's great with corn flaky things and grapenutty things.