Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2.76%

Well today was interesting. I went and did a wellness assesment. In this assesment they test your flexibility, cardio, fat, muscle strength, probablly some other things I didn't pay attention to. You get a fair workout over it all. So We were reviewing my results and the girl about flipped when she saw my body fat was 2.76%. Claiming that was the lowest she had seen yet.

To be fair, that is a little lower than it should be and I determined that Perhaps I should find more fat. Well as I was reviewing the results this evening, the form says it is at 6.57%. I would guess that one of the two numbers are right, and personally, that the latter is the more correct of the two.

Sorry for the boring post, but it was an adventure for me!

2 comments:

Ben McMurry said...

wow! That's pretty good. I think the girl has problem reading numbers. 6.27 with a messed up two for a five.

Donna said...

You are way cool matt!! When I grow up I want to be just like you...but a girl!!